Good to know
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet (from 8am–10am)
- free parking spaces or garage spaces
- free Wi-Fi
- free use of the spa area (4pm–8pm on request)
- Brixencard: The Brixencard entitles holders to use all public transport free of charge (bus stop is directly in front of the hotel). It also includes one free return trip per day on the Plose cable car, free entry to virtually all museums in South Tyrol, and access to all cultural events and walks organised by the Brixen Tourist Board. www.brixen.org/en/trovare-alloggio/brixencard-advantage-card.html
- Acquarena card: Our guests enjoy free entry to the Acquarena leisure centre. We’ve come to a special agreement with the centre, so free entry applies all day, including Sundays and bank holidays. Guests will also receive a 50% discount for the sauna area. www.acquarena.it
General terms & conditions
- On your day of arrival, your room/apartment/suite will be ready for you by 2pm at the latest.
- On your day of departure, we request that you vacate your room/apartment/suite by 10.30am.
- Payment: You are welcome to pay your hotel bill in cash, by credit card (excluding American Express and Diners) or with an EC (direct debit) card. In Italy, there is a law that cash payments may not exceed €999.
- Cancellation: Your reservation is binding. Up to 3 weeks before arrival, you can cancel your reservation free of charge. If you cancel your reservation within the last three weeks, up to one week before arrival, we will charge 50% of the total stay. If you cancel your reservation during the final week before arrival, you will have to pay 70% of the total fee. These terms and conditions also apply to belated arrivals and premature departures. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Trip cancellation travel insurance: We recommend you take out trip cancellation travel insurance to cover the cost of cancellation, belated arrival or premature departure. We recommend HGV Cancellation Insurance http://hotel.europaeische.at/hgv?AGN=10013550 (sign up at least 2 weeks before arrival!).
- You are welcome to bring pets - only by prior arrangement. We charge € 10 per day (excluding food). Please remember to bring a blanket or a basket for your pet.
Overview of prices for 2021/2022
26.11.22 - 08.01.23
17.02.23 - 04.03.23
05.03.23 – 31.03.23
01.04.23 - 15.04.23
19.04.23 - 31.05.23
01.06.23 - 30.06.23
01.07.23 - 09.09.23
10.09.23 - 28.10.23
The prices listed here are per person with breakfast, when staying for 3 or more nights. For guests who are staying for less than 3 nights only, the respective offer applies.
All persons above the age of 14 years are required to pay a tourist tax totalling €1.90 per person per night. This tax is not included in the room prices.